The Smuggler’s Inn History
The hotel “Smugglers Cove Inn” was founded in 2002 and is now one of Lunenburg’s biggest privately owned 4 star hotels. Our historic inn is conveniently situated in a prime location in the heart of the Town. Whether you are on vacation or on a business trip, traveling on your own, with family or in a group, the Smugglers Cove Inn is the perfect base for your stay in the beautiful home town of Nova Scotia’s Sailing Ambassador “Bluenose II”.
The Smugglers Cove Inn offers a variety of beautiful guest accommodations in the heart of Lunenburg, Nova Scotia. You can choose between 4 room categories with different room types in each (Queen, King, 2 Double). Our friendly and very efficient housekeeping staff ensures everything is fresh and clean during your stay.
Regardless of what you choose, the following services are included with every room at the Smugglers Cove Inn:
- Complimentary high speed internet throughout the Inn
- Non-smoking rooms with A/C, flat screen HD TV, complimentary tea and coffee, mini-fridge
- En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower or tub with shower, hairdryer and amenities
- Crib or extra cot available
- Laundry Service (extra charge) or coin laundry
- Faxing and printing service (charges might apply)
- Iron and ironing board
- Annex, Concordia Place, with additional rooms and a small meeting room